Re: Windows displayed incorrectly?

Knute Johnson wrote:
I've been playing with F7 and have managed to mess up my desktop somehow. Any windows that I open have no title bar and are in the upper left corner of the screen over the toolbar. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it. I've reloaded gdm, I've tried resetting display sizes, and I removed and replaced the toolbar. If I start the computer as root it works fine, it is just my user that is messed up. If I use kde or xfce the problem is the same. Any ideas what I've messed up?

Looks like you enabled Compiz or beryl. Try disabling or uninstalling it and check.

Rahul