fc7-t4 - xorg issues

I have included the vnc module in X configuration but any attempt to connect to the server via vncviewer results in X crashing. In the screen section of xorg.conf I have set 'Option "securityTypes" "None"' which works fine for enabling remote connections in FC3 - FC5.

Also, I am unable to use blender because the interface does not draw fully or correctly. And xawtv only works after a fresh boot, after the system has been up and used for a good time the output is black though audio still works.

My video card is a Radeon 7200.

-J