Re: can't install F7T3 off usb hard disk from DVD iso file with boot.iso

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 08:26 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:

  What was the thought behind removing it?

If you are using the boot.iso, then you don't need the boot prompt, as
you automatically run in askmethod *mode* already.  Now if you are using
the disk1/dvd iso and all of a sudden want to use a network/hd based
install, then not sure how to get it to askmethod.

I'm not so concerned about "askmethod" per say, I just liked the flexibility of being able to pass arguments at the beginning of the install, kickstart being one of many.

John