Re: can't install F7T3 off usb hard disk from DVD iso file with boot.iso

Mark Schlegel wrote:
I frequently install Fedora by downloading the DVD iso file
for installation via the boot.iso burned to a CD where the
DVD image iso file is on a usb hard disk (/dev/sdb1 )
On previous fedora's I usually used

boot:  linux askmethod

but for FC7T3 it seems you use the menu, and select the top
row "install or update..." and eventually you get to
"Installation Method". I selected Hard drive and sdb1 as the device (correct for the usb drive with the DVD image on it). I used F2 to work into the drive
to select the DVD file.

I agree. What happened to the "boot:" prompt and can we bring it back? What was the thought behind removing it?

John