Re: Pungi - completed download but no iso created

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wednesday 07 February 2007 07:13, Jim Cornette wrote:
I adjusted the pungi.conf file to reflect my desired i386 build and ran
punji with some success. I did not have images created for burning iso

I'll look around more for information but the last output to screen was
below.
Are the filenames too long?

Thanks,
Jim

First package on disc1: kernel-xen-2.6.19-1.2898.2.3.fc7.i686.rpm
Last package on disc1 : kernel-headers-2.6.20-1.2922.fc7.i386.rpm
i386-disc1 size: 162M
Error: groupfile /home/pungi/development/i386/os/repodata/comps.xml
cannot be found.

There is currently a bug with createrepo in rawhide. This is a new code set in createrepo that hadn't been see in Fedora until very recently (after F7 Test1). I submitted a patch to fix this bug to the createrepo upstream yesterday, hopefully they'll integrate it and have a new release, otherwise we'll need to patch our package and rebuild.

The program seems to be decent in concept and the configuration is not too hard to understand. Thanks for passing on that there is temporary breakage and a fix is on the way.
I'll hold up until the patch is applied.

Jim

--
Do you remember when you only had to pay for windows when *you* broke
them?

   -- Noel Maddy