Re: yum -> rpmdb: Locker still has locks

Paul Dickson wrote:

I misinterpreted the 3/70 and the [...] above. So did it continued through to 70/70 after rebuilding the db before the transaction?

Yes it did finish.  I merely included a clipping to show that glibc was
no longer installed, at least according to yum/rpm.

	-Paul

Do you have the entry currently inserted into the rpm database for glibc? If it is now in the rpm database, does glibc check out as being intact?
At least it was not removed in actuality.

Jim

--
Love is staying up all night with a sick child, or a healthy adult.