Re: NetworkManager

Paul Michael Reilly wrote:
I've been disabling the NetworkManager since it goes haywire and
starts filling up /var/log/messages.  Paul (Johnson) suggested the
fix.  I assume it is/was being caused by glibc breakage.  So my
questions are: is my assumption correct about link between glibc and
NetworkManager? is glibc still broken?

Upgrade the dhcdbd package and chkconfig on/off it so the start order changes. dhcdbd was not starting before NetworkManager. This is at least a workaround for the real problem discussed on fedora-devel-list.

--
David Cantrell
Red Hat / Westford, MA