Logwatch report issue

It's been a long struggle to get the logwatch reports to be mailed to myself,
with much more file editing than I remember having to do on the FC4 boxes.
Now the report emails go out to root and get delivered into my own mail - so
far so good.  The problem is that my filter fails, because the messages say
that they come from logwatch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead of
hostname.domain.tld.

/usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/logwatch.conf appears to be the same as on
this FC4 box, where the messages are correctly identified.  Postfix.sendmail
is doing its part, delivering correctly, so I don't think it's there.  Which
other file should I be checking?

Anne