Logwatch reports

My 'production' boxes mail a logwatch report to my imap server, which I can
pick up with kmail in the usual way.  My FC6test1 laptop is not sending the
reports, so clearly something is missing.

I have set /etc/aliases to send root mail to anne@xxxxxxxxxx  I can send a
message from kmail to anne@xxxxxxxxx and it arrives correctly.  What am I
missing?

Of course, I'm assuming that the cron jobs are actually creating the logwatch
reports.  /var/log shows that anacron changed the date stamp to today, so
that must be working OK.

Anne