FC6T1 yum updates dropped off list?

Just installed FC6T1 from DVD, it went fairly smooth, couple of issues I'll bugzilla separately (loss of sound cand monitor recognition compared to FC5) but this is more of a query ...

After the install, pup found a *lot* of updates it wanted to install, I didn't fancy waiting for what looked like hundreds of MiB of RPMs to install at that time, so I installed yumex and just selectively upgraded

1) kernel to 2.6.17-1.2307_FC6
2) the fedora-release package
3) makedev
4) everything related to selinux

I then rebooted to pickup the new kernel and went back into yumex expecting to let it download all it originally wanted to while I had a poke around the new o/s.

However all that yum/yumex wants to upgrade now is libgnomeui, I tried a yum clean metadata and clean all, still the same, am I seeing this issue by now hitting an outdated mirror? Or did the update of the fedora-release package change the set of repos yum is pointing?