Re: Announcing Fedora Core 6 Test 1 (5.90)

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 11:49 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
Well I assumed it was, but then there was nothing to warn people about the
test1 CDs so I thought I should check because it seemed unlikely it had been
sorted for test1, and even more unlikely that the announce would neglect to
mention this detail

It wasn't sorted on purpose, and yes I forgot to mention this little
wrinkle.

Perhaps we can get a show of hands of all the people who actually care
about Fedora on i586 systems...

just a lurker without resources to participate... but...
we don't much care about i586, but support for sparc would be really nice. We have some old e450's (and some others) we'd like to put to use without going back and forth between OS's.... I know it's a pipe dream, but ya gotta have a dream of some kind 8^)

--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign