Re: Problems with Dell 2001FP monitor

Christian Hauser wrote:
Hi

I was trying to install FC5 on a Dell XPS with a Dell 2001FP (1600x1200) monitor. However, during installation I can only see a part of the screen the rest is out of bounds. Thus I cannot click on the 'Next', 'Previous' buttons, as I don't see them.
Depending on what you can see on your screen, you might be able to use the keyboard accelarators Alt-N and Alt-P to get through the GUI install.

Another alternative is to type linux text at the initial boot prompt, and do the install in text mode.

DaveT