Problems with Dell 2001FP monitor

Hi

I was trying to install FC5 on a Dell XPS with a Dell 2001FP (1600x1200) monitor. However, during installation I can only see a part of the screen the rest is out of bounds. Thus I cannot click on the 'Next', 'Previous' buttons, as I don't see them.

Could someone plaese give me a hint on what I can use to get a higher resolution during install?

Is there a linux vga=??? boot kernel option that doesn't turn off DMA and gets me a higher resolution so that the whole install screen is visible to me?

Thanks in advance for any hint. I'd really like to be able to install FC5 using the graphical mode.

Christian