Re: FC5 already on Bittorrent

Apparently in Fedora Forum, it was discovered a couple of days ago that Fedora Core 5 isos were already on an official mirror, so some members made a torrent for it. Thats what i've heard. I'm not a dev so i can't confirm that it's the final version.

James

Paul wrote:
Hi,

I was looking at torrentspy today and I've just noticed that they have
the ISOs for FC5.

I somehow doubt they are genuine (unless I've missed the announcement
for a full release) and are more likely FC5t3.

Just a heads up.

TTFN

Paul