Re: XEN and FC5T3 Question....

Dan Thurman wrote:
Hi Folks!

si0
veth0, veth1, veth2, veth3, veth4, veth5, veth6, veth7
wiD0, wiD1, wiD2, wiD3, wiD4, wiD5, wiD6, wiD7

So....  which is it that ZEN is using as the actual port
that I am using?  Not knowing... I choosed eth0 as my
primary port.  So far, I *think* my firewall is running
but I cannot be sure...
To test a firewall, I would suggest testing from another machine using nmap(fe), no matter what your apparent firewall settings are. Also, some web sites like grc.com (shields up) can test your firewall from the internet point of view and give you an indication of whether you are open /closed/ ignoring attempted connections.

So... did I make the right choice?
No experience with xen !

DaveT.