Re: Kernel 2054 breaks nvidia.ko loading

On 03/16/2006 Ivan Gyurdiev wrote:

> Maybe it's a configuration issue... I don't know.
> It doesn't help that no comments have been posted since I attached the required data.

Since anybody can add a bug to the blocker list, the list doesn't really
BLOCK anything, but it is a tracking tool for developers and release
folks to track things which could be considered blockers.  We can chose
to ship with any number of blocker bugs still in place, if we feel that
they aren't blocking a significant amount of the userbase, or if a fix
isn't forthcoming.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora