Re: First time boot screen?

> I do wonder why it doesn't do a chkconfig firstboot off after it gets
> through running.

Because I modified it to no longer do that.  The problem here is that we
have a variety of weird corner cases where firstboot is unable to run,
but will try again a second time anyway.  This comes up when X has
problems and you change runlevels to fix it, for instance.  In that
case, the quick way to prevent firstboot from running again is to create
a lock file and make it check to see if it's already "running".

- Chris