Cinema Display 30 and Radeon 9600

Greets.

First off, this is NOT on a Mac or PPC system. :)

I seem to have run into a hardware issue while trying out FC5 test 3 i386. I have an ATI Radeon 9600 (RV350 AGP) connected to an Apple Cinema Display 30. This card is known to support the dual link dvi connection required to display 2560x1600 which is the native resolution of the ACD 30.

During install I see no video after leaving text mode. I can switch back to vt2 and check the logs. The X server apparently launches just fine and the only EE logged is about dri not being able to load. I think that is expected given the chipset of the 9600. I've tried various video resolutions that I know to work, including 640x480, 800x600, and 1024x768.

This system is a dual boot config with Windows XP SP2 also on the drive. The video card and monitor work as expected under XP, which is great to confirm that I have the monitor hooked to the right DVI port of the 9600 and that the monitor will work at full resolution.

Any suggestions for getting video during install? For now I'm installing in text mode and plan to try and get video after the install is complete.

--
Scott