Re: Issues with test 3

Hi

It is set to maximum possible and disabled?. If so I can confirm this.
Do file a bug report

bug 183195
Thanks.

Which ones? Do they provide a .desktop file?. Check if the packages have
a post installation script which runs update-desktop-database. rpm -q
--scripts <package> would show you that.

two examples that spring to mind are rhythmbox and gimp.

On my root account these show up, but not as my user account on home
Works fine here. Applications => Sound & Video = Rhythm Box Music Player and Applications => Graphics => The Gimp.

--
Rahul