Re: Issues with test 3

Mike Martin wrote:

Hi

I installed test 3 last night and I have the following issues

1. Bash scripts not picking up varaiable eg:

this (very simple) script

ffmpeg -i $2 -b $1 $3

when run results in a message from ffmpeg about io error (no file)
An example with an application that is available on the default Fedora repositories would be helpful.

2. Naulitlus burn gives no chance to change burn speed
It is set to maximum possible and disabled?. If so I can confirm this. Do file a bug report

3. On an exiting user account menu entries are sparse (ie some
installed apps missing)

Which ones? Do they provide a .desktop file?. Check if the packages have a post installation script which runs update-desktop-database. rpm -q --scripts <package> would show you that.

--
Rahul