Re: can't get beagle to index simple text files

Matthias Clasen wrote:

Most of it is likely debug spew in .beagle/Log, which can be safely
deleted. Todays beagle may spew a bit less (I changed some log levels
from debug to warn).

Matthias

Thanks Matthias,

The log messages to system were very large and not discernible to someone that checks mail for system intrusions or program failures. I believe debugging messages should be referenced by brief system mail notifications.

Thanks,

Jim