Re: Send CLA broken?

> Have you already registered in the Account System?

Apparently not, I'm trying to do that now but I am now getting:

SSHv2 Public Key (attach your ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub file here) (Invalid SSH key):

None of my Fedora5 boxes are working and the iMac I use at home is not
connected to the Internet -- so I'm stuck here using PuTTY on Windows
XP.

Are the SSH2 dsa file formats not the same?
--
WC Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/