Re: Network disconnected popup

Bob Chiodini wrote:
Okay, I have to ask:  Where is it supposed to be?  Here it ends up
pointing at the "Computer" icon. Not an illogical place.
I think ubuntu points it the network icon on the top panel.

And yes, I see it every time I boot, even though the network is up.

Well, once the panel is loaded, it pops up pointing to the nm-applet in the top-right (notification area on my screen). At least that's what it does once the panel is fully rendered. I'll test it out further tonight when I get back to my FC5T3 laptop.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG

River: "I tore these out of your symbol, and they turned into paper."
				--Episode #7, "Jaynestown"