Re: Network disconnected popup

David Nielsen wrote:
A more grave problem is that on my machine at least it fires up the pop
up before the applet has been placed so it's often slightly off screen
and it is the first thing the user sees. Hardly desirable behaviour to
display a broken error message as the first thing.

Yep, same thing here. It shows up somewhere partly off-screen on the left, since the panel hasn't yet finished rendering. Looks really awkward.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG

River: "I tore these out of your symbol, and they turned into paper."
				--Episode #7, "Jaynestown"