Re: Metacity and terminals

Ron Yorston wrote:
I'd really, really, really like to see this experimental patch
reverted.  Or at least have some way to configure it, preferably with
the old behaviour as default.

I'd really have to agree on this one. While it would makeseince for apps that take a while to start or for starting apps in the background, it just doesn't seem to apply to most of my use cases. I also find it annoying and unpredictable behavior. Honestly it reminds me of the evil "popunder browser windows" of the late 90's :(. -mf

--
Michael Favia          michael.favia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Insites Incorporated  http://michael.insitesinc.com