Re: todays rawhide - feedback

shrek-m@xxxxxx wrote:

On 20.02.2006 09:09, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

As indicated in the frontpage of http://fedora.redhat.com, this site is deprecated.

<snip>
We are currently in the process of evaluating a transition of this website to fedoraproject.org <http://fedoraproject.org/>. fedoraproject.org is a community website that is being revamped and has more content being actively added to it on a regular basis. Users and developers are encouraged to visit this website for information and regular updates. The Fedora Websites Team <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites> is discussing the transition and a new content management system to host our updated infrastructure. Anyone is welcome to join those discussions. Thank you for your interest in the Fedora Project.

</snip>

with my little english i can not find that this site is deprecated.

A transition to a new site would mean that the current site is deprecated. If you are following the development mailing lists, then you can treat announcements there as authoritative.

--
Rahul