Shutting Beagle et. al. up

I just did a fresh install of FC5T2 and now I keep getting mails from cron about the output from Beagle running against the log files.

I'd like to ask developers to follow the mantra of "Don't bother root with unimportant stuff" - a process should NOT mail root about routine stuff, otherwise root gets inundated with so many messages the important ones get lost in the noise.

I couldn't find any other way to shut beagle up than redirecting the cron job's output to /dev/null - which means now that if it really DOES have something to tell me I will not see it.

It would be really nice if there were a nice simple GUI for managing the messages to root - something that could allow programs to plug in to it and be configured, so that root could tell logwatch, beagle, and so on "don't bother me about these things - tell me when something IMPORTANT happens."