Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Horst von Brand wrote:

OK, so you are arguing for getting the packages off the install CDs or DVDs
when they are available there, not over the net? Sounds reasonable. AFAIU,
SUSE does exactly that.
Not just the CD/DVD, but we need to be able to point to the iso image location on disk, or the Fedora/RPMS folder of the mounted iso image. I stopped making CD's to install fedora quite sometime ago. Ideally the storage location could be configured/stored, so that the add/remove doesn't require the user to keep entering the path details. For those trying to implement, try not to assume actual DVD/CD are available or have been created !
DaveT.