Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sat, 2006-01-28 at 14:17 -0500, Richard Hally wrote:
It is a poor design decision to remove a useful feature because that feature uncovers other problems that should be fixed rather than covered up.

We're not talking about removing it.  When the installer underpinnings
changed to yum, the everything code would have to be written again.  The
old code doesn't work, the new code doesn't exist.  We're talking about
re-adding the feature back in, not dropping an existing feature.

Yes, I was referring to a 'feature sets' feature (capability) not whether the code was there or not.