Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

John Morris wrote:

On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 16:06, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

End users arent mythical beings in Fedora. There are a whole lot of them out there. The introduction of a option only meant for the test releases can be a very basic post installation yum install \*. It doesnt necessarily involve adding much more code unlike the options in the GA releases.

Ok, let me restate this to make sure I understand.

To date, every Fedora Core or RHEL media set has included a very
non-trivial number of uncatagorized packages not readily installable
outside of an everything install.
Yes. Thats the problem thats already being addressed in bugzilla. You can check out the related bugs and contribute to it. Thanks

--
Rahul