Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

gb spam wrote:

On 1/26/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1) Testers who want to test every corner of the system.

Enable the option only during test/devel releases and disable them in
the GA release.

No, that can't be done.  Rahul has stated that the cost associated
with the option is too high.
Are you deliberately doing this or is this just a misunderstanding?. I said the cost of supporting this option for end users is high. I am sure you would agree that testers and developers are not the typical end users.

--
Rahul