Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Hi

you just contradicted your first point.  if "Everything" is defined to
be a pared down version, then "Everything" wouldn't necessarily pull
in stuff like GFS.
Currently everything is not parred down and it pulls GFS. I dont see the contradiction.

again, don't think "everything".  think "all of the above", where
"above" isn't as voluminous as it is now.
When it gets less voluminous everything installation is much more useful. I agree with that completely.

--
Rahul