Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

gb spam wrote:

On 1/22/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think its pretty much useless to install everything

and this is where you (and presumably serveral others like you)
disagree with me and several others like me.  That does not make us
wrong.
No it doesnt. I made my argument with detailed rationale on why I believe it is not useful in general cases. If you disagree with me, feel free to do so but I would like to hear a detailed set of use cases that make it a convincing enough argument for Anaconda to support it for end users apart from Kickstart capability.

--
Rahul