Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Hi,

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Works fine here. If it doesnt work for you, file a bug report

BS -- "No match for argument: available", ya ya file an RFE and get the same argument -- not.

Kindly avoid swearing.
OK
If you see the man page of yum you will find that
such a feature does not exist.
that's why I was surprised that you said that it worked for you.

You can use yum install \* instead.
thanks for the tip.

Define bloat. What is bloat for you is crucial for others.

Then why not put everything that is in extras in the core? oh, wait nothing in extras is crucial. ;)

See my other mail on the topic.
I agree that a better definition for what goes in Core is needed.

Richard