Re: test release numbering

David Timms wrote:

We've probably all noticed that the test releases are marked as version:
4.90, 4.91 etc.

It would seem more logical to me for the last part of number to also be the test number. This would mean:
4.91 5test1
4.92 5test2
4.93 5test3
..
4.105 5test15
I don't imagine that such a change would be massive, but would improve the numbering for the non c programmer who actually uses fedora...

I have send a mail to the devel list previously about this. Might file a enhancement report in http://bugzilla.redhat.com against distribution as a component

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-January/msg00855.html

--
Rahul