Re: FC5T2 Pretty good so far

Guy Fraser wrote:

I plonked a spare 20GB drive in my boot shuttle, spun up the beast, and was able to get to the installer. I noticed that I had the power unplugged on my 6 video storage drives, so I shutdown and plugged them in. Once all my drives were hooked up, I tried again, but this time right after X started but before the initial install screen the system shutdown. I yoinked the power on the 6 video drives, and gave it another go and it came up. I did the install, and only noticed one issue after installation so far. The "butterfly" icon for the "office drawer" seems to be missing, I put the Gnome-Office
icon in it's place to stop the message every time I logged on.

One other small thing, on the initial boot screen, the F-Key information is really dark, I couldn't even see it at first but
I got up to answer the phone and noticed it when I saw the LCD
panel from a side ways angle.

I haven't had a chance to spend much time on it, I will give a go at reconnecting the power to the video drives to see if they are properly detected after install.
Thank you for the report. Do use bugzilla to file bugs as you come across them.

--
Rahul