Re: FC5T2 and Development issues, observations, and questions

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Nathan Grennan wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Kindly enable SELinux and make sure it works rather than disabling it during the test releases thereby ensuring that problems dont get fixed. Reports bugs and post to this list if required. Firstboot stuff is optional. So the installer becomes more streamlined. If you want to change the developer's mind you need to provide detailed reasons.
I have run into too many selinux only bugs to leave it enabled

And to think I got flamed by a redhat employee on this list for saying the same thing...

-Dan