ReiserFS 3.6

I'm currently, an have been for years, a Mandriva cooker user. Previously I used RH 5.x. I'm wantin to switch to Fedora Core test, as it seems to approximate cooker. Hopefully test2 will be available tomorrow, an I intend to d/l an install it. I've been lurkin on -test an -devel for about a month in anticipation of doing this. I need a question answered beforehand tho. I've sought advice elsewhere, but no concrete answers.

For some time I've used ext3 for /boot (50mb), but R_FS for all my other 280gb's. /, /home, /stor1,2,3,4. /stor4 is a 180gb sata drive, the others are p-ata/133 ide drives. I surely can reformat /boot, /, an /home to ext3, but I'd like to keep my R_FS /stor partitions intact. Otherwise it's gonna be one helluv'a lot of jugglin around ;) So....

   Can Fedora install, r/w to existing R_FS partitions?

I imagine I'll just havt'a sort out yum an what repos (mirrors, sources) to use for myself for (daily?) updates, but any advance heads up would also be much appreciated. TIA,
--
Tom Brinkman Corpus Christi, Texas