Re: rawhide report: 20060110 changes

Thank you for the advice. Now that ndiswrapper 1.8-rc1 works with kernel 2.6.15 I will stick with it, because it works perfectly. But I will keep the idea with netprofile 'None' and my own startup-script in mind for the next time I try a new kernel and do not want to compile ndiswrapper again.

Mario.