Re: rawhide report: 20060110 changes

kernel-2.6.15-1.1826.2.9_FC5
----------------------------
- update bcm43xx driver to version tested in -HEAD

The interface with this driver is not set up correctly when started with netprofile kernel parameter. If rate is set manually with iwconfig (mode is Managed), the driver works. And I did not get it to work with an encrypted wlan. Am I doing something wrong, or is it still not usable?

Mario.