Re: gdm on latest rawhide

Russell Coker wrote:

I have a system running the latest rawhide on which gdm will not start correctly. Gdm will launch the X server which will briefly display a cursor in the shape of a watch and then it will abort.

GDM logs no useful error messages, just "failsafe dialog failed" and some information about the mouse it detected. The Xorg.0.log file reports no errors. "startx" will correctly start the X server.

Is this a known issue?

Doesnt seem to be. It is not reported in bugzilla nor is it reproducible in my system now.