iptables line 11 error - no firewall?

iptables failed. The error was: Applying iptables firewall rules: iptables-restore v1.3.4: Unknown arg `--icmp-type'
Error occurred at line: 11
Try `iptables-restore -h' or 'iptables-restore --help' for more information.
[FAILED]

I tried various things to determine which file line 11 is in error with with the ftp install from November 19th. I did not find out where the error was located. I then ran a clean installed with the downloaded FC5T1 (Nov 21) discs f and ended up with the same problem with line 11.

This error happened with all but telnet allowed and also with all options unchecked. (ftp,ssh, ...)

I installed firestarter after seeing this error with both installs. firestarter showed the below.

Warning: External interface previously configured not found
Warning: Internal interface previously configured not found
Firewall script saved as /etc/firestarter/firewall
Adding Firestarter startup hook to /etc/dhclient-exit-hooks
iptables v1.3.4: Unknown arg `--icmp-type'
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.
iptables v1.3.4: Unknown arg `--icmp-type'
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.
Firewall started
Adding Firestarter startup hook to /etc/dhclient-exit-hooks
iptables v1.3.4: Unknown arg `--icmp-type'
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.
iptables v1.3.4: Unknown arg `--icmp-type'
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.
Firewall started

Jim

--
Carrots work on rabbits, they don't work on hungry weasels.

	- Alan Cox on linux-kernel