Re: testing kudzu

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Russell Coker (russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
However I am having problems in getting Kudzu to do anything interactive.

It's no longer interactive in FC4 at all.

Bill

Not strictly true. I've had it prompt for (and completely ignore my input of) the root password when kudzu attempts to run system-config-display (which had no reason to be run, but I guess that's another story).

I hadn't filed a bug yet as I'd still been querying for similar kudzu-ish stuff. If you could give me some pointers as to what may be useful in a bugzilla reoprt for this, beyond the usual 'expected' and 'actual' results, I guess now is a god time for me to ask and short-cut a few bugzilla entries.

Pete.