Evolution problem

Hi,

I seem to be having great problems in adding a new user to the current
test version of Evolution. If I go to Edit->Preferences and add a new
user, I can enter all of the details - except for the type of server.
When I click on the type of server, Ev dies there and then.

I have bugzilla'd it, but is there a way to manually set up the account
by creating the account but without entering the server type? I've
looked in .evolution, but can't see anything which looks a likely
candidate.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who