Cirrus logic video doesn't work FC4T3

Hi all,

Just wanted to report that I got FC4T3 to install on an Intel SC450NX server.

During install, the graphic mode wouldn't work. If anyone here has ever had an Atari 2600 and turned it on with no cartridge installed; well, that's what the screen looks like.

I installed in text mode, it worked fine.

When it boots and goes into graphics mode, I get the Atari Emulation Mode again.

It worked fine in FC3, so this seems to be something new.

Anyone else see this happen?