Fedora Core 4 Firewall and Wireless Configuration

I have an HP/Compaq nx9010 laptop with an Broadcom 94306 (rev 02, PCI id 14E4:4320) wireless chipset. I installed Fedora Core 4 with the firewall enabled and SELinux enabled on this and then ndiswrapper 1.2. I used the latest Dell Truemobile 1300 Windows driver. Running 'modprobe ndiswrapper' yeilds an interface 'wlan0' I can play with. After loading the wep key, setting the mode, and setting the essid, I can scan the access point but not get an ip address using dhclient with it. It looked like a firewall problem. I've opened up ports 67 and 68 on the firewall (using system-config-securitylevel and opening both tcp and udp protocols.) Still can't get an IP address. My dhcp server is offering an IP address in response to the DHCPREQUESTs going out on port 67, it looks like the firewall must be blocking the replies. I'm only set up to offer ipv4 addresses, but even so I'm wondering if I need to open up ports 546 and 547 -- for ipv6? Or could this be an SELinux issue affecting ndiswrapper? I don't see any avc denied messages, but perhaps they are being logged differently in FC4?

Thanks

Bob Cochran