Re: Stop ignoring #152566 bug

Matthew Miller ha scritto:

I think the saying is: Words are worth a thousand pictures. :) More
specifically, the picture is a static snapshot of one state -- a good report
has a _sequence_.

For example, yum says: "Exiting on user cancel". So as far as I can see, it
was working just fine until the user cancelled.

Probably my bug report can be done better, however linking the attachment with the very first post is not so bad bug report: I've done a yum -d5 update and I've written "Yum sometimes reaches repos sometimes not." in other words when not I've to do a ctrl-c!

Now I've added an abstract and another comment (#17 and #18).
The problem seem to be the hostname name change, hostname is only the name of my pc? Can change something?

bye