Re: Stop ignoring #152566 bug

Matthew Miller ha scritto:

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 04:51:33PM +0200, Cimmo wrote:
Wow, how about you provide some detail session logs? Your problem
description like
For details open 152566 bug report.

That's where the vagueness, is yeah.

Good bug reports are easier to respond to quickly. Vague ones, as you
noticed, tend to get pushed off, not out of maliciousness, but simply
because there's a zillion things to do, and it's easier to work on the
clear-cut ones first.

Are you talking about bug report in bugzilla or here in the mailing list?
If you are talking about here I have just posted request for help with more details and no response, how many times I have to do copy and paste? Anyway if there is something that is missing tell and I'll write, I think not every people can think what it is important to say and what not.

Ignoring something just bacause is missing something is not a good idea....
...ask and I will answer...

bye