Re: More bugs on Final Version!

Stephen Smalley wrote:

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 12:19 +0200, Bjorn Andersen wrote:
tir, 14 06 2005 kl. 10:30 +0300, skrev Γώρκας Δημήτριος:
Although had been pointed out before this bug still exists in final version!!! 1) Installing FC4 64 with reiserfs system the system fails to boot since it' can't mount the root fs!!!
I it not a SELinux problem here? Reaiser FS is not kompatible with
SELinux.

That should have been addressed (i.e. reiserfs xattr support has
allegedly been fixed upstream to work properly with SELinux), but others
have also reported breakage with reiserfs in FC4.  Whether or not it is
SELinux-related, I'm not sure.
Well , XFS is compatible with selinux and same problem occurs if /boot is a XFS filesystem (grub segfaults during setup). If you use ext3 for /boot , you can use XFS (and probably reiser) for the other partitions , as long as you dont use mount-by-label. Manually removing all label references on my fstab and grub.conf made it work perfectly (/boot ext3 , / and /home xfs. /home was the only partition that was from a previous install and wasnt formatted).

--
Pedro Macedo