chrooted ssh

Hi all,

On my FC4-1275 I created chrootjail for my users using pam_chroot.so and
/etc/security/chroot.conf. Unfortunatelly my hard drive crashed, and
Fedora couldn't boot from it. I bought a new disk and installed FC on it,
and now I managed to mount the old drive, with all of my config files.
After updating new system to 1366 I tried to setting up chroot jail, but
it doesn't work. Wheer should be the problem? Changed anything in sshd or
in pam?

Thanks in advance.

Peter